How to Check Your ZONG Number?
If you’re a Zong SIM consumer and you’ve forgotten your Zong cellular number. Or If you are trying to use an old Zong SIM. But you don’t seem to remember your Zong Number.
Finding out your very own mobile phone number isn’t a daunting task as there are lots of straightforward techniques to check your Zong Number. This article will give you a thorough guide about the six best ways to check your Zong number in 2021.
ALSO READ: How to Check Jazz Number
Six Techniques on How to Check Your Zong Number
These are the best six easiest simple ways working in 2021 to find out your Zong number:
- How to check your Zong Number Via Zong USSD Code
- Find your Zong Number Via SMS
- How to know your Zong Number Via Call
- Check your Number Via Zong Helpline
- How to find your Number Using your Phone.
- Via Zong Official Website
Also Read: How to Jazz Balance Share
Check your Zong Number Via USSD Code
- So the first method is to open your phone dialler.
- Dial *100# out of your Zong number.
- This will send a USSD code out of your cell phone.
- Your phone number will appear on your display after a few seconds.
Find your Zong Number by SMS
- Open the Messages application from your phone.
- Type ‘MNP‘ and send it to 667.
- You’ll receive a response from 667 in which all the details associated with your SIM such as owner name, CNIC number and IMSI will be exhibited.
How to Know Your Zong Number Via Call
- Open the dialler in your phone.
- Dial *8# from your Zong SIM.
- This will send a message from your cell phone.
- Following a short time, your phone number will appear on your mobile screen.
- Note it down and keep it safe somewhere.
- There’s no credit requirement for this particular method.
- As an alternative, you can also dial *2# from your cell phone.
Check your Zong Number by calling on the Zong Helpline
- Start by dialing 310 out of your Zong SIM.
- Follow the directions to Speak to a representative.
- Answer all of the questions requested by the Zong representative. These queries will be associated with your Zong SIM such as the CNIC number it’s registered under.
- The agent will then inform you regarding your Zong number.
- Write it down or memorize your number for future reference.
How to Check your Zong Number Using Your Own Phone
- To check your own number, visit the’Settings’ option on your cellular phone.
- Locate the’About Phone’ option in the’Systems’ category.
- Go to the ‘Status’ category and select the’SIM status’ option.
- Tap the’My Phone number’ option and you will discover that your Zong number displayed on your display.
- Please be aware that this setting varies based upon the type and model of the phone you’re using.
Via Zong Official Website
- Open the Zong official website by following this link.
- At the bottom right corner, you will notice a pink-colored box labeled ‘Live Chat’.
- Click on that box to begin a live conversation with a Zong representative.
- The agent will ask you for your CNIC number and IMSI number located on the back of the SIM card.
- Once you provide the right information, the agent will inform you regarding your Zong number.
ALSO READ: How to Verify Degree From HEC
Zong began its operations in Pakistan in the year 2008. It started its operations in Pakistan by taking over Paktel. Zong is among the largest mobile networks from the country today. Owing to its unprecedented services in supplying excellent coverage in the remotest regions, Zong is the preferred network choice of the vast majority of Pakistani citizens. Zong is also the No. 1 Data Network of Pakistan.