Ufone Number Check Codes & Methods 2021
If you are using a New Ufone SIM, then the chances are that you might be having trouble trying to remember your number. Or If you are using an old Ufone SIM and are not sure about how to check your Ufone Number, we will tell you about the easiest ways to find your Ufone SIM Number.
Related Post: How to Check Telenor SIM Number
Quick Guide on Ufone Number Check Codes & Methods
- Check Ufone SIM Number Via USSD Code
You can Check your Ufone Number by using USSD Code *780*3# or *1# from your Mobile.
- Check Ufone SIM Number Via SMS
Find Ufone Number by typing “MNP” in the messages section and sending it to 667.
- How to Check Ufone SIM Number Via Ufone Helpline
Find details of your Ufone SIM by calling on Ufone Helpline 333 from your Ufone number.
Also Read: Best Budget Soundbar Under $100 in 2021
Also Read: How to Join Pak Army
How to Check Your Ufone SIM Number
Here is a brief detail about the methods to know about your Ufone SIM number.
Also Read: How to Check Telenor Balance
1. Check Your Ufone SIM Number Via USSD Codes
These Ufone Number Check Codes can be used to know about your Ufone SIM Number:
- Go to the dial section of your cellphone.
- Dial *780*3# and press send.
- Within no time, your Ufone SIM Number will appear on your screen.
You can also type * 1# USSD Code from the dial section of your cellphone to know about your Ufone Number.
And you will be able to see your Ufone Number very shortly.
Also Read: How to Check Jazz Balance
2. How to Check Your Ufone SIM Number Via SMS
You can find your Ufone SIM Number by sending an SMS from your cellphone.
- Go to the Messages Section of your cellphone.
- Tap on “New Message”
- Type “MNP” and send it to “667”
- In less than a minute, you will receive complete details about your Ufone SIM Number.
The details will include your Ufone Number, Owner Name and Activation Details, etc. You can also use this method to find out the Owner’s Name of your Ufone SIM.
Also Read: How to Check Zong Remaining MBs
3. How to Check Your Ufone SIM Number by Calling on Helpline
You can also find Ufone SIM Number by calling on the Ufone Helpline. Although this can be the slowest method to know about your SIM number. Because sometimes there can be heavy traffic on the helpline and you may have to wait for several minutes to talk to a representative.
The Ufone Helpline Number that you can call by using any Ufone Number is “333.”
You can call on Ufone Helpline using any number by calling on “0331 1333100.”
Once you have called the Ufone Helpline by using any of the two numbers above, please follow the instructions to talk to a Ufone helpline representative.
For this method, we would recommend using your own Ufone Number because you will be required to provide your original CNIC Number, Mother’s Name, and IMSI Number.
(You can find the IMSI Number on the back of your SIM card)
When the details are provided to the Ufone Representative, they will tell you about your Ufone SIM Number details.
4. How to Check Any Number Using Your Phone
You can check the Number of any cellular Network like Ufone, Mobilink, Zong by using this method. But it completely depends on the type of Phone that you are using. But in most cases, this method is applicable and can be used to check your SIM Number using your Phone.
- Go to the “Settings” of your Phone.
- Then Go to the “Systems” Category.
- Tap on the “About Phone” Section of your Phone.
- Then go to the “Status” Category and tap on the “SIM Status” Option.
- Select the “My Phone Number” Option, and mostly you will be able to see your Ufone SIM Number displayed on your screen.
Ufone is the third GSM Cellular Service Provider to enter the Pakistani Market. Ufone started its operation in 2001 in Pakistan by the brand name of “Ufone.”
Pak Telecom Mobile Limited or Ufone is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL). With a subscriber base of just over 22 Million, it is the smallest Cellular Network among all the four cellular networks present in Pakistan.
Like always, you can use any method to find your Ufone SIM Number, but once you have found your Ufone SIM Number, then you should write it down and keep it safe somewhere to avoid any future inconvenience. We would also advise you to use your Own Ufone Number to avoid any trouble with the Cyber Crime Unit.
Please tell us about the method that you found to be the best from all of the above mentioned methods to find your Ufone SIM Number in the comments section.