How to Check Telenor SIM Number For Free – Telenor Number Check Code
If you want to check your Telenor SIM number for free, then go to the dialer of your phone and dial *8888# to check your Telenor number without balance. In no time, you will see your Telenor sim number on the screen.
(This is the easiest method to check a Telenor sim number without balance.)
With basically zero balance, you can still check the Telenor number and verify the No and owner of the mobile connection.
Related Post: How to Check Jazz SIM Number
How to Check Telenor Number
- Send a blank/empty SMS to 7421, and you will receive your Telenor number by SMS.
- Check your Telenor number by dialing *8888# Telenor number check code from your phone’s dialer.
- If you are out of credit, you can also use this method to check the Telenor SIM number for free. All you have to do is to dial 7421 from your Telenor sim. Your call will be sent as an auto-response message. And you will soon receive a reply from 7421 containing your Telenor SIM number.
Also Read: How to Check Ufone SIM Number
|Empty SMS to 7421||Standard SMS rate|
|Dial *8888#||No Charges/Free|
|Dial 7421||No Charges/Free|
Related Post: How to Check Telenor Balance
Terms and Conditions to Check Telenor Number
- You will Get your Telenor sim number on your mobile screen for free.
- Call Telenor helpline for further information.
- You can check only on the active sim, as inactive Telenor sim might not work.
- Codes can be changed at any time by Telenor. Please check Telenor website if any of the code mentioned above has an error.
- You can check the Telenor Sim Owner, Telenor Number registered address and Location of Telenor Number and Telenor Sim by calling the helpline only.