How to Check Jazz Number
If you have recently purchased a new Jazz SIM, chances are you might be having problems trying to remember your number. And if you are trying to use an old Jazz SIM, but you can’t seem to remember your old Jazz Number. However, don’t worry about it because this article will be a complete guide on checking your Jazz SIM number. You can easily check your Jazz number in several different ways.
ALSO READ: How to Jazz Balance Share
Best and Easy Ways to Check Your Jazz Number
These are some of the easiest ways to check your Jazz SIM Number:
- How to Check Jazz SIM Number Via SMS
- How to Check Jazz SIM Number via USSD Code
- Check Your Mobilink Jazz Number by calling on Helpline
- How to Check any Number Using Your Phone
ALSO READ: Best Soundbars Under 200$ in 2021
How to Check Jazz SIM Number Via SMS
So the first method is to check your Jazz SIM number by SMS is:
- Go to the Messages application on your cellphone and Create a New Message.
- Type ‘MNP‘ which is the short form of ‘My Number Please‘ and send the message to 667.
- You will soon receive a reply with your number and the details of your Jazz SIM.
- Even though this method is quick and easy, it is not free of cost. Services charges will be deducted for using this method.
How to Check Jazz SIM Number via USSD Code For Free
You can check your Jazz SIM Number via Code for free. This is the best and easiest way of finding your Jazz Number for free. You can find your Jazz Number for free by:
- Go to the dialer on your mobile.
- Dial *99# from your Jazz SIM.
- A code is sent automatically.
- You will receive a reply within no time which will tell you your Jazz number.
- This method can even help you to find ownership of your Mobilink Jazz SIM.
(In my opinion, this is the best method for finding your Jazz Number.)
Also Read: How to Check Your Ufone SIM Number
This can be the slowest method for finding your Jazz Number. In case of heavy traffic on the helpline at the time of your call. But it is still useful in some cases. So, you can find your Jazz Number by calling on Jazz Helpline by:
- Go to the dialer on your phone and call the Jazz helpline “111″.
- Follow the directions to talk to a Jazz representative.
- Once you get connected with a Jazz representative, brief them about your problem.
- You will be required to provide some information such as your name, CNIC number, and IMSI number.
- You can find your IMSI number on the back of your SIM card.
- When you provide these details to the Jazz representative, you will be given your Jazz number.
Also Read: How to Unsubscribe Jazz Caller Tune
How to Check Any Number Using Your Phone
You can check the number of any network using this method. But it completely depends on to the type of cellphone that you are using. But most probably this method is useful in most of the phones. So, you can check any mobile Number by following these steps:
- To check any number, go to the “Settings” option on your cellular phone.
- Go to the “About Phone” option in the “Systems” category.
- Go to the “Status” category and select the “SIM status” option.
- Select the “My Phone number option” and you will most probably see your number displayed on your screen.
Related Post: How to Check Telenor Number
Still remember, that these settings vary based upon the type and model of the phone you’re using.
Whichever method you choose to find your Jazz number, you must keep it safe somewhere for future reference. It is advised to find Jazz numbers registered under your CNIC number to avoid any cyber troubles.
ALSO READ: How to Check Your Zong Number
With a subscriber base of over 60 million, Jazz scores as Pakistan’s largest mobile network. Founded in 1994 and formerly known as Mobilink, Jazz is a joint venture of Saif Group and Motorola Inc. However, Motorola sold its shares to Orascom Telecom (Egyptian Group) in February 2001. They became the major stakeholder with 69% shares.
In Jun 2007, Orascom Telecom acquired the remaining shares from Saif Group. In 2010 most of the shares of Mobilink Jazz under Orascom Telecom were acquired by VEON.
Jazz is the network to have carried out Pakistan’s first-ever telecom merger after acquiring Warid Telecom. In November 2015, Mobilink Jazz acquired the Warid Telecom (ABU DHABI Group).
Jazz is the Number 1 network of Pakistan with more than 62 Million Subscribers. In the year 2020, Jazz successfully tested the 5G network for its customers and ranked as the second network in Pakistan to carry out 5G trials.
Also Read: How to Get Jazz Loan
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
1. How can I Check my SIM Number?
If you want to check your SIM number then go to the Settings of your phone. Select System then go to the About Phone section. Select the SIM Status and most probably it will tell you the SIM number.
2. How to Check Jazz Number For Free?
Go to the Dial Section of your mobile and dial *99#. This will send a USSD Code and within no time you will receive the Jazz Number that you are using.